Tuesday, September 21, 2004

From my recently rediscovered high school diary (age 17)

(written on the back cover in pink pen)


Characteristics I like in a guy:

#1 - SENSE O' HUMOR!!!
Loyalty
Honesty
Friendliness (Buddy rating)
Outgoing
Differnt
Cuddly
Has eyes that crinkle when he laughs
Not TOO stubborn
Respects my views & thoughts
Treats all women as equals
Non-prejudiced
Lets me open my OWN doors!! (unless it would be rude not to)


Characteristics I despise in anyone:

Egotistical
Bigot
Chauvinist
Rude
Insensitive
Fake
Hates Monty Python
Likes Rush LimBAA


Characteristics I like in a parakeet:

Feathered
Embalmed
Not stinky
Not loud
Nailed to the perch


Characteristics I loathe in a fish:

Stinks up the bowl
Bubbles
Swims
Eats algae or worms or anything flaky


Characteristics I like in a dog:
Same as guy but infinitely more hairy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home