Friday, April 01, 2005

I love April Fool's Day...

(I sent this to my family this morning)


I know he's a little bigger and older than I originally intended (bigger than I am, actually! He outweighs me by 10 lbs.) (and probably older than I am, in dog years), but Quincy is going to be such a great addition to my home. Definitely won't have to worry about any prowlers, anyways! He also seems like he's going to be able to keep Monkey in line without any problems, and the shelter says that his behavioral issues/overprotectiveness should work themselves out with a lot of class training (good thing I already have a muzzle!).

I picked him up yesterday and he's already laid claim to the couch
(the ENTIRE couch) and Monkey's water and food bowls. Have to get some
more of those, apparently! He tried to take over my bed but after a lot of
pulling and locking my door, I think he'll get the hint that it's not allowed.
I can't wait for you guys to meet him - the shelter said that I have to
be really careful with introductions but if we go slowly and nobody makes
any quick movements, I'm sure he'll learn to love you soon enough!

See you soon! Don't worry, I'll bring my new addition along (and a
strong chain!)
Love,
Ja

(Heeeee hee heee...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home