Friday, November 04, 2005

Very atytracting

Sometimes I get ones that make me laugh, then stop laughing and feel sad, and then laugh again, and then stop. Then snort a little. Then feel bad, but not bad enough to share it with the entire world (heee):

Subject: hello angel

Hello there,


My name is David 42,from Texas,i am kinda new on here and tho i donot get on here very much.I just got on here today to see if i got any mails and WOW!!! i cam across your profile and was confused.Confused bcoz as far as i know Angels are not on earth.So i thought i'd say hello and to ask what an Angel like you could be looking for on earth not to talk of a dating site.I'd like to get to know you better and am sure you must have been sent on a mission thatz why you are on earth.I am interested and attracted cuz you are very atytracting.You are much of evertything any man could ever want in a woman.U R absolutely gorgeous.I'd like to chat sometime.My yahoo ID is **ID.includes.his.full.real.name(newbie)** on IM.If you are interested IM me OR e-mail me sometime.

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home