Sunday, September 04, 2005

He hasn't mailed me back yet

I love reading the personal ads, particularly online where people are much more likely to post pictures of themselves and are able with every subsequent ad posting to get a liiiittle higher on the desperation scale. This guy caught my interest with his "I'm successful, why on earth am I single?" ad (answer: "I am highly flawed, and have even scared off the gold diggers which is terribly hard to do and therefore transcends red-flag-hood and is now a Christo drape job covering a 10 mile radius of my current location"). When I saw his photo I just couldn't resist. The head was slightly too large, and shaded differently than the rest of him, and the pose was right out of Muscle and Fitness. I sent him the following with a note saying "See! We're soulmates!" but he apparently doesn't agree.

Warning: This is slightly creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home