Tuesday, November 15, 2005

age is just a figure

Hello, I would like to meet a woman who is responsible, loving, exciting and romantic, God -fearing,and what i like in a woman, is a woman that is dedicated and intrested in meeting me and know me and should have these following habits!!!!, must be honest, not heartbreaken,full of humours, friendly, understanding,trusthing, caring, loving,joking,passionate,dedicated,trustworthy,i never mind if she drink or smokes but have all this i listed etc once a woman have all this as is habit i so much cherish the woman infact i dont mind ending up my life with her.
i am Yemi ***** from USA,but right now i am in Nigeria with my mum,my father divorced when i was 10 years old ,so she decide to go back to her country Nigeria,so am with her but now i want to relocate i dont wants to go back to my father,that is why am seeking for a nice loving and caring,honest woman to be with and dont mind the age becose age is just a figure ,so am searching if you are intrested in me i will love to no more about you,
I am attractive, sensual and sexy, faithful and honest, intelligent and well-educated, serious, caring. I am looking for a true, serious, honest, intelligent, loving, sexy,woman I am interesting, pleasant, gentle, manly, effective man with various interests in a life. To like me sports, I always try to behave in the form, I frequently run, I am swimming and like sports . My aspiration, is harmony of a body and soul, it seems to me, that the beauty only physical is far imperfect without internal beauty and consequently I try to develop myself and spiritually, I read classics, I like to visit theatres, museums, to look cognitive programs on the TV. I believe in nice future in luck in any circumstances am cheerful and optimistic, feminine and romantic, with a sense of humor.
My interests: I am fond of everything that makes the life more bright and interesting. I enjoy the outdoors, like traveling, cooking, reading, sports. I prefer healthy and active lifestyle. My future wife should be: noble, merry, cheerful, sociable, easy-going.
I will like to have conversation with you on yahoo messenger ok,Here is my email address yemmy*********@yahoo.com?Pls i will like you to add me for some conversation there to know about each other well ok.
I think i should stop here and i hope to hear from you back,
please send me ur pics,real name,age,state,city,and more about you and also send me ur yahoo chat address if you have one so that we would keep in touch ok,

Yemmy

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet he also has a recently dead uncle that left him billions of dollars, that he is to share with you if you will only give him your bank account number to move large sums of money:)

Rick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home