Friday, May 05, 2006

Hoooly cow

Just when I think that my e-life is approaching normalcy:

"hi there how are u doing, i am sean cross from, chelsea uk,i am a contractor, i am sinlge, 45,have black hairs, 6:2 tall caucatian i work hard to earn more money every day i have all it takes to leave a good life but somethings are missing in it and they are smiles like urs good and romantic lady, caring, and understanding lady, sweet and open minded type and straight forward type and i think i am seeing that in u my lady coz as i saw ur pics i felt something moved in me that u are my lost treasure that im am looking 4 lol funny right buts itd true) i have a daughther and the mother is late,and i am in seach of a new love that can care 4 me and my kid ok so we could once again become a happy family ,well if u dont mind i will like to give u my maill add so that we could both talk there either my hotmail or yahoo.****hotmail.com or ****yahoo.com. i will be grateful if u could reaply me back ty see u later byeeeeee( and plsss remember someone loves ur smile and thinks its charming and angelic keep smiling)."

I love that his ratio is 6:2
And that the mother of his daughter is late
And the byeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home