Wednesday, July 26, 2006

CL personal ads

They post them, I just do a little talking back.

"I feel like walking the rain because I don't want anybody to see me crying because I don't have anybody in my loving arms.

OMG, me too! Except that I like to walk around even when it’s not raining, wearing a watering can strapped to my head with a consistent pour of droplets down my face, ‘cause it’s really hard to time all your walking for when the rain hits. Then I skip every few minutes and whistle just so people REALLY know that I’m not really crying but instead am just so happy that I spontaneously exploded water. Happy water. Damnit.

I can't stay in a fool's affair believing that someone going to be there for me. I'm going to find a love of my own.

I, also, have found that fools are notoriously unreliable though very entertaining. Have you tried strapping bells to them and giving them cream pies? I’m just saying – you may not find love but you may just find a funny bone tickle or two.

I been to long in the rain taking in the comfort when it came, looking back a longing for freedom of my changes I just want to be laying in someone loving arms again.

You’ve got an arm and rain fetish, don’t you?

I have made that rocket clime out hell and into heaven. I just need someone to be my special occasion, I want it to be like a never ending holiday, and it’s going to take some time this time to find that woman that's in my mind...

Everyone – stand back! He’s got a woman in his mind! I need a rocket, a scalpel, a tarp, and people to sing a mix of Madonna, Christmas Carols, and the Dreidel song to keep him calm.

If this ad sounds to forward then it's because I been going backwards to long. I will be rolling with the punches.

No, stop singing country! I said Madonna and Dreidels, dangit! The man wants a special occasion AND a holiday, and you’re giving him nothing but mixed metaphors and cowboy poetry.

So if you are ready to reply. I'm 6'4" 235lbs Tall Dark and Handsome and have a heart of gold. I work in education and I own my first home.

What is it that you do with your second through fortieth home? Meth labs? I bet it’s meth labs (p.s. I love you!)

I will not post a pic because of the nature of my job, but if you reply I'll send you one so that you can judge the book by it cover. I will share some my pic that I take to explain how I feel sometime. Thank you!!!!"

I also take pic that I explain how I feel! Sometimes I feel landscapey. Sometimes I feel like my thumb.
(Call me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home