Wednesday, July 05, 2006

texty

I'm clearing out my phone's text message archives and feel the need to share the randomness.

From others (these date back to '04, sadly enough):
Don't drink the punch... (from a guy who has a somewhat low opinion of my church)
Enema
Sorry I miss Mayheeco
I like pogs
Its ur upper lip (I'd been telling her that Chehalis smells funny)
Drunkity drunk
I feel noggy
So what the hell is Kwanza anyway?
My hoho fell off
I will mock him mercileslly (from a guy who I'd been bugging to come beat up the other guy I was currently on a date with. He was kind of a pacifist, I guess. Or a wuss.)
Im such a mutha
Stop drinking
Be careful
Go home! (The past four were from the time I was on a date and texting a friend about the play-by-play. Obviously it was not going well.)
Mrs leonard pannaggio
No hoo hoo 4 monk (Monkey is a bit of a crotch-sniffer)

From me:
Monkey misses your hoo hoo
My date is wearing a shirt that's older than he is
You called me with your butt
Ha ha you're peeing and i'm not
I smell cow (see - Chehalis!)
I will clap extra loud and off beat for you
Don't trust whitey
I am typing this with my toes
Toes. james toes.
dammit, i have to wear pants?!
drunky scarf
Danke por el cupboard instructions! i have made one of delft pottery and one of cheese.
Whee im old!
Drinking at the dog park is wierd (this was on a date. The more I try to explain this one the worse it sounds so I'll stop now)
Stop poking it.
I think we're having a million mexican march
Is it orange like mama?
Vegetable ignacio

And the very first text I ever sent:
I texted!
And the second:
I feel so prove right now. (my phone has word recognition software that gives options for letter combinations, and I didn't figure out how to change the automatic settings for a while)

Ahh, modern life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home