Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Epiphany

The only truly bad thing about being single that can't be fixed by a combination of friends, booze, or modern technology is that is it impossible, as one person, to easily check and see if you have any brake lights out.

It's been bothering me.

Yes, I could ask my friends to do it but that would entail remembering such a stupid request and then wasting precious time shuffling around when much greater fun could be had. I have also, in the past, used a rock/brick/??? to hold down the brake pedal while I ran around the back of the car to look, but there are no good rocks in my current home and I am unfortunately lacking in spare bricks and ???s. Option 3 (and most used) is to back up really close to a flat-ish wall and try to look at the reflections the lights cast and judge from that. I'm honestly suprised I'm still alive.

So, yeah. Apparently, I need a boyfriend now. Damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home