Wednesday, April 11, 2007

AAH-chkkkj

I have many stories about the past 2 1/2 weeks (spent in Guatemala and Belize) but I've got to start with the most random. Placido, our hotel concierge, was incredibly happy that we were going to be visiting the Mayan ruins of Tikal on one of the most holy days (20th day of the 20th month in the 20th year of a cycle) and to celebrate he used his research texts to figure out our Mayan astrological signs and the accompanying predictions.

Without further ado, here is my Mayan chart with translations by the lovely Maria (who was tired and might have skipped parts and was giggling the whole time):

13 IMOX

AAJ

TZ'IKIN / IMOX / KEEJ

TOOJ

(all of those mean things, I'm sure)

Notes:
"Unusual life and personality, strange. Crazy. People think you're crazy. Strong relationship with animals above and below the water, especially with whales and dolphins. Strong bonds with them, grand capacity to recieve messages, spiritual brotherhood. Paranormal development is extraordinary, good intuition. Pay lots of attention so things can turn out better. Will have lots of vision, will grow and will torment you.

Revelation of dreams (in dreams) is constant to understand messages, translate the code (from the whales and dolphins?). Order and seriousness can cause craziness (NOT crazy in the head). Eccentric, do a lot of unusual things. Keeps me conveniently social, will relax my head in love, can bring me into a really serious person. Will give security in life, others will recognize merit. Lot of fortune, make sure I don't only confide in good luck, might suffer a good back side.

Right hemisphere brings luck and fortune in business and will let me love comfortably. Help romantically, will sometimes be insensible. Left hemisphere is commanded by the sign of KEEJ. Will give sensibility, will help with difficult situations and places, will give rapid mind. Very useful to solve the problems you get into. Be careful with liquor and drugs because apparently you have no control of them. They can trap you and cost you a lot. Sex is another weakness (debilitating), need to learn to control it. Destiny and orientation of your life is to pay your unhappiness, various times something can retard you. It can be really good for you, protection, it can be an internal cost (unintelligible scribble here) because of that it's convenient that you make spiritual offers and also inform material people who really need help."

The only real outcome from this was that I was saying AAJ every five seconds for over an hour (AAAAAjjjhh) and bugging the hell out of people. Everytime someone else would mention it I'd be on my AAJ kick again (glassy-eyed, drooling... I just said it again and it still makes me happy for some unknown reason). I also tried to communicate with dolphins and whales when I was diving in Belize but all I saw were sharks and a giant sea turtle, and apparently my powers don't transfer over to them quite as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home