Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Random convo

rb: Ja, do you have a webcam?

Ja B: no, I'm not 14

rb: beeyotch

Ja B: also not a hooker

rb: webcams are the new camera phones

Ja B: for underage hookers

rb: beeyotch

Ja B: sassy today, aren't we?

rb: so are you saying you dont have a webcam?

rb: at all>?

rb: ?

Ja B: not at all

Ja B: or will, ever

rb: whatever.....you dont own an imac yet

Ja B: I like to do the no-webcam strip tease

Ja B: "I'm taking off my pants..."

Ja B: "and you can't see me!"

Ja B: HAH

rb: you are are taking the pants of?

Ja B: my work has an open office plan

Ja B: so, yes

rb: atta girl, princesss present tense

Ja B: I prefer the subjunctive

rb: whatever, miss past perfect tense

Ja B: yes on the past perfect

rb: seriously...you cant wait until i visit can you?

Ja B: it's certainly going to be interesting

Ja B: can you bring a dolphin?

rb: no, dolphins are only san diego visit attractions

Ja B: damn

rb: well then come down

Ja B: how about a camel?

rb: no camels here...sorry...want a goat?

Ja B: can you dress it up like a camel?

rb: no

rb: do you not appreciate the differnce between camels and goats?

Ja B: no, can't say I do

rb: racist

Ja B: speciesist

Ja B: I just spit on myself

rb: dont lay your hangups on me!!!

Ja B: I just lub the camels iz all

Ja B: sometimes I even wear their toes

rb: hump hore

rb: your job sucks ass

Ja B: hey, I get to play with spaceships today

Ja B: not 100% suck

rb: i am helping humans live free

rb: can you beat that?

Ja B: spaceships! woo!

Ja B: screw free

Ja B: I got funny-looking helmets

Ja B: and space ice cream

rb: deserve freedom

rb: afghans

Ja B: you forgot the "you don't" part

rb: shut up

Ja B: you need space ice cream

rb: i mean that the afghans deserve freedom'

rb: they do

rb: and thats why i am here

rb: band aid chick

Ja B: how did you know that's what I was wearing?

Ja B: creeeeepy

rb: i have informants

Ja B: stalkers?

rb: they see you ripping openthe pacakages of band aids

Ja B: are they spongebob squarepants or batman?

Ja B: this is a test

rb: they cant read

rb: quit hating

Ja B: oh come on

Ja B: sponge vs. bat and they're confused?

Ja B: your stalkers SUCK

rb: they are muslims....

rb: cut them some slack

Ja B: I want some jihad bandaids

rb: sweetie...;i'

rb: i'll get you some

Ja B: that's the sweetest thing

Ja B: can the "JIHAD" be in big comic-book lettering?

rb: only because you are hot

Ja B: awww

Ja B: and a bee yotch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home