Thursday, January 20, 2005

She's okay, though the stitches will be in for another week and I'm going crazy missing her. I actually am realizing how sloppy I am, knowing that she cleans up after me. I made biscotti and had to sweep twice before the trail of ingredients was gone.
The owner also did pay the bills for the main visit, which was a relief since $400 isn't exactly money I have lying around at the moment. She sent a very curt letter with the check, saying that it was exactly as she had promised, and that this remits her obligation to me. I feel a little bad, I can't imagine how she feels knowing that her dogs were that brutal. But not too bad, as the brutality can't be something that just came out of the blue and after all, they are her responsibility to train and de-psychofy.

I like that word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home