Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oh, the brakes...

Just said adios to another one-week boyfriend.

Dude couldn't find my brake lights if I gave him a map, a sherpa, and a two-day head start.

I tried to at least point out the turn signals, but when I looked back from inside the car he was wandering the street talking to lamp-posts and telling everyone he met that of COURSE he is ready for a real relationship and is willing to make time for them no matter how busy his schedule is and then completely blowing them off. Metaphorically. Then he hit the sherpa backhanded and skipped off into the distance.

Seriously, though.
He didn't even crack a smile when Rooster kept dropping slimy tennis balls into his crotch while we were trying to make out on my couch.
I can't think of a clearer signal that would indicate "THIS ONE IS NOT FOR ME"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home