Friday, February 03, 2006

Two things...

My car has developed a new quirk.

When I signal my intent to make a left hand turn (generally not before I am making the aforementioned turn, but forethought was never one of my strong points), my car now makes loud, harsh ticking noises like the AUTOMOTIVE TIME BOMB that it is.

Also, my cigarette lighter doesn't work, which I was going to use to power a fan so I can see things. So, no seeing things for me.

TICK

Oh, the second thing is that I am now a business with a license and numbers and everything. I'm tempted to make a website for me but I'm not really going to be doing much besides contracting and random design jobs for barter. Seriously. I love barter! My last design job got me three haircuts, a silver bracelet, and a crystal stone bracelet. And a tank of gas. Next time I'm asking for a chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home