Wednesday, August 02, 2006

CLPA #3

I'm a single Asian male in my mid-30's looking for someone I could spend time with Saturday evenings. There could be other days but they are usually taken up by family and friends, house work and personal time (TV and rest).

Dangit, it’s Saturday afternoon! I told you not to call me until EVENING! You are interrupting my SHOWS and HOUSE WORK!!!


I do not like the club scene so I'm thinking about dinner and movie at my place or yours or spending time together doing everyday chores (house work or shopping). I know that sounds weak but that's what I like to do.

I didn’t mean it, baby… you can do my house work. Really! Even the nasty stuff! Then maybe later we can hit the QFC and pick up some food you can cook for me, I love you thaaaat much.


I am willing to share chores and let you cook for and entertain me in your or my house.

Baby, why are you being like that? I told you, you can sweep and then scrub the stubborn stains in my linoleum, and then I’d like some pasta salad and pork chops. This is some quality time here, sugarlumps! What do you mean you’re not entertained? Why have you got that knife in your hand all of a sudden?

I would have to describe my looks as just below average. Also average height and weight, although I have had this annoying floatation device around my waist for a few years that doesn’t seem to go away.

No you can NOT chop off my spare tire! Why are you screaming at me like that?! I know I’ve been hit with the ugly stick and am a little on the portly/fat-man-in-denial side, but who else is gonna let you clean house for them and let you cook? Huh?

Here is where I become shallow, but am just being a realist. Even though nothing may come of this I would still like it if I found you attractive cause I like that stimulation you get from knowing that person chooses to spend time with you. That, in itself, gives you so much. So that being said, please send me a full body shot. If I am interested I will send you mine. That is a picture of me riding though. No drama and no games please. I try to live a stress free life. Thanks for reading

All right, if you let me go I’ll stop sticking all the photos of models on the fridge with “BE LIKE THIS” post-its right next to them. I promise – and I’ll get rid of that fat-kid-on-a-bicycle photo that graces my ad and stop asking women to meet requirements that I couldn’t match in a thousand years and instead go back to what I should be doing on my free Saturday evenings. Sit ups. Really. Just give me the knife…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home