Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I am a freak magnet

----------- Original Message -----------
From: Phil
Date: Feb 15, 2005 09:21 AM

know any ninja moves? The little fury animals are the best... but I just love them all, unless they eat my legos...ooooohhh Just joking I have had many shoes and art supplies get taken down by those fury little monsters... what can you do? Gotta love em'... be my friend?

phil


----------- Reply ------------
From: Ja
Date: Feb 15, 2005 09:35 AM

Here is my attempt to decipher your message:

You are a ninja.

You are trying to find other ninjas, but only ones that seem like little furry animals while they are behaving properly (a.k.a. not eating legos) and will unleash the fists of fury against them as soon as they step out of line.

You feel obligated to express a surface affection for the little furry animals even though you seem to have a deep, hidden rage towards their theiving antics and a barely-under-the-surface urge to harm and/or destroy the "monsters".

You are trying to force me to love them in your stead because you feel guilt for your questionably justifiable aggression and are not able to truly show healthy love for them yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home