Friday, February 04, 2005

wheee-we-weeeee-wah weEEEEE

I rediscovered today that I can still near-flawlessly imitate a guinea pig squeaking/squealing/making their odd little siren noise.

I'm not sure what kind of application this will ever have in my life (and whether it will be a positive or negative one), but I have to admit that when I realized that my skills were still intact I smiled a little bit and felt like I'd really accomplished something.

Now I have to go back to drawing a goat.
This is what I get paid for.

Oh, in other news - I have a new house! Or, rather, will have a new house on the 15th. It has a fort in the backyard. It's perfect for me and the Monkey (who is still doing fine, despite the one errant stitch I found that the vets didn't remove) (it's leaving the premises tomorrow morning). It also has a dishwasher and a bathtub, which almost make me as happy as the fort.

It also also has a very lenient pet policy, which is making me want to get another dog real bad. I want to get another little mutt and name it Chicken, which once they are joined with other pets named Cheese and Pants will complete the universally-funny-word-named Power Pet Quartet. The only problem is figuring out what kind of animal will respond well to the name "Pants". It's not something I can yell across the dog park without scandal ("PANTS!! Dangit, COME HERE PANTS!"), so maybe a hamster? Goldfish? Alpaca?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home